Weapon Flashlights

Browse By Category

The earliest weapon flashlight was invented in 1892 by George Washington Goodwin and Patent No. 6,816, filed on November 3, 1892. This rifle or carbine-style flashlight had a small amount of light that could be used to guide the shooter while firing a firearm. The design was improved over time and eventually became known as the Goodwin Gun Flashlight. It remained in use until the early 1920s when it was replaced by the first hand held electric flashlights. Electric weapons began being produced in large quantities during World War I and quickly became an important part of artillery and infantry fighting. The first hand held electric weapon flashlight appeared in 1919 with the development of the Victor Electric RifleFlashlight by Harry Weckerly. This device consisted of an elongated battery holder that rested on astick above a Katz mechanism that created a bright light when operated from close range. The popularity of electric firearms led to their widespread adoption during World War II, which saw an enormous increase in combat activity across all theatres of war including Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia. Weapon flashlights were also increasingly becoming an important tool for firefighters and law enforcement officers working in dangerous environments such as high-crime areas or night operations. In 1945, South Korean military forces obtained some 1,500 American made Winchester Model 7 HandgunFlashlights for their troops during Operation Market Garden in Hollandia Peninsula Theater of Warlord General Kimpo’s attempt to gain control over this strategic area north of Seoul

Weapon flashlights have been around for many years and continue to be a popular choice for personal security. They are easy to use and can provide an ample amount of illumination while hunting, fishing, or camping. Some of the benefits of using a weapon flashlight include improved visibility in low-light conditions, decreased risk of getting lost in dark environments, and increased accuracy when hunting animals or target practice. There are a variety of different types and brands of weapon flashlights available on the market today, so it is important to choose one that will fit your specific needs.

On November 10, 1892, a company of mounted riflesmen from Glen Rock became the first American unit to engage in combat with an enemy in World War I. The rifle regiment was mobilized and dispatched to France on October 25, 1916. Assigned to the 3rd Infantry Division, it participated in the Battle of Verdun and then at the First Battle of Ypres. On April 9, 1918, after weeks of bloody fighting against German forces and allies at Belleau Wood and Hougoumont Ridge, the regiment relieved its comrades at Vimy Ridge. At this point, it had lost more than half its strength due to disease and combat exhaustion. By September 1918, only a few hundred men remained in the regiment. By December 1st however, all but three companies were back home in America with reinforcements arriving soon afterwards.

Glen Rock is a town in Middlesex County, New Jersey, United States. The population was 9,711 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Newark–Ewing, NJ Metropolitan Statistical Area. The first mention of Glen Rock occurred in 1681 when Colonel John Morin's forces were marching through the area and saw a rock formation called "Gleann Rocky" on the side of a mountain. The name "Glenrock" was derived from the fact that there was a high peak within range of their encampment and it was also said to be very green because of its many trees. In 1701, Governor Thomas Pynock ordered Major James Ketchum to build Fort Maurice on an unnamed hill near by which would later become Glen Rock. By 1714, Fort Maurice had been abandoned and most of what is now Glen Rock Township took form as part of Hunterdon County. In 1837, land comprising present-day Glen Rock Township was donated by Sir George Beeching to make way for his new township lines in Middlesex County. At this time, much of present-day Monmouth County lay within what would eventually become Hunterdon Township. In 1838, William Griggs became the first settler in what would eventually become GlenRock Township and built his home on current day Hillside Drive between White Plains Road and Prospect Avenue. By 1840, about 100 people lived scattered around farmssteads scattered around today's townships of Haddon Heights (north), Caldwell (south), Maple Shade (east), Park Ridge (west) and Glenside (south). Held back from full development until after World War II when large areas west of Interstate 95 were annexed into Clifton Borough; however much remains similar including: small townships with few if any streets or village formality; agriculture characterized by extensive use of open fields; unique architecture - mostly row homes with deep gables; Masonic lodges dotting residential districts; churches continuing downtown business operations until well into 1970s while schools closed during deindustrialization process

There are many types of flashlights, but the most popular type is the weapon flashlight. A weapon flashlight is a device that emits light when you touch it, making it perfect for use in dark areas or when you need to see something in lowlight. There are many different types of weapon flashlights, including those designed for law enforcement and security purposes. The first weapon flashlights were created during World War II as part of the Allied forces’ effort to identify German military equipment. Weapon flashlights were developed using metal detectors and other sensitive technology to help commanders spot enemy troops and munitions hidden among civilian objects. Today, weapon flashlights remain an important tool for law enforcement and security personnel around the world. Some basic features ofweaponflashlights include: - They can be used to illuminate areas around you while you are concealed or in lowlight conditions; - They can be used as personal weapons; - They can be powered by batteries or solar energy; – Some models have camouflage capabilities so they look like normal handguns or knives; – Some models offer LED lights which make them easier to see in tight spaces or at night;

They were first designed to be used in night vision mode and are now popular for use during photography and video recording.

Glen Rock is a small town in Essex County, New Jersey, United States. The population was 2,878 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Newark-based Metropolitan Statistical Area. The first settler in what is now Glen Rock was Nicholas Michaels who arrived in 1781 and built a cabin on the east side of the creek that flows through the town today. Michaels name may be derived from his location on "Rocky Hill" which is located near present day Glen Rock High School and other businesses. In 1824, John Fenton purchased 5 acres of land across from Rocky Hill for $100 dollars and named it Fenton's Prairie because he thought it would provide fertile ground for cattle farming. In 1828, Samuel Holbrook bought an additional 10 acres from Fenton and named it Parkland after his father-in-law, General James Parker. From this start until 1861 when all township boundaries were reorganized due to division of county government by then Governor Andrew Johnson, Parkland lay within the present day boundaries of Glen Rock Township but made up part of Essex County until 1862 when its separateBoundaries were finally established with both Essex County and New Jersey when Morrisania (now part of Edison) became a township in 1868. In 1840, Isaac Barnes opened a store at 209 Main Street while living in Hackensack; Barnes later served as mayor of Glen rock from 1886 to 1888. In 1865, Storer Bros., grocery entrepreneurs started out business at 110 Main Street known as The Grocery Warehouse before moving to 233 Elmira Road in 1870 where they continued running their store until 1951 when they closed down due to competition from Sheetz supermarkets which opened up shop next door starting around that time also putting pressure on the grocery stores throughout much of eastern NJ). On July 1st 1860 via an act entitled An Act to organize our township according to Artemus Ward's plan passed by the General Assembly; certain lands located northeast corner or easterly extremityof said township including land lying upon both banks ot creeks extending thence into Dutchtown Township adjoining plantaing now called Parkland aforesaid being bounded north by Cedar street & south by State line thence westward along said line unto Rocky Hill Creek entering said creek near its mouth entered & remaindering within said limits hereby created successively: (This act created what are now called “Glenrock Township”). At this time there were only 4 families living here: Nichols family @ 209 Main St., Barnes family @ Hackensack Ave., Solomon family @ 113 Elmira Rd., & Isaac Family @ 111 Main St.. By 1870 most residents had moved away following annexation by Jersey City resulting in less economic opportunities for those left behind although some still lived hereabouts until recently such as Mrs John Fenton’s grandson #4 (#9) currently resides here with us.) . . . This initial act led many Glennrock people who had been living elsewhere within newly formed Essex County towards their new home where they would build their homes over time becoming some one hundred percent white although Asians had also begun moving into northwestern NJ during this time period as well albeit unseen outside history books or popular culture representations which continue even today despite efforts by Asian Americans organizations like Asian American Coalition/New Jerseys chapter(s) to bring attention thereto)

The Glen Rock area was first settled by the Lenape Native Americans in the 17th century. The first European to arrive in the area was Dutchman Pieter de Vries, who built a farm on what is now known as Deventer Road in 1675. In 1813, American Revolutionary War veteran and member of the Continental Congress John Adams founded Glen Rock Academy. The academy educated American soldiers and sailors during the Revolution. Glen Rock also served as a military post during the War of 1812. In 1837, locomotive builder George Stephenson built his famous locomotive at nearby White Sands Arsenal. The engine helped spur development of New Jersey's railroads during the 1830s and 1840s. By 1850, there were six railroads operating in New Jersey: one from Trenton to Elizabethtown; two fromehto Albany; one from Camden to Plainfield; one from Perth Amboy to Nutley; and one from Paterson to Sayreville. In 1860, Trenton became the state capital following its incorporation as a state within New Jersey. During World War II, Glenrock played an important role in munitions production at White Sands Arsenal. The arsenal produced more than three million rounds of ammunition for America's war effort alone. Glenrock also had a significant role in later sections of New Jersey history including when it was home to manufacturing firms such as Carrier Corporation and Allied Signal until these companies closed down due to competition from abroad beginning in 2000 and continuing through today with large parts produced offshore - again creating jobs outside of New Jersey

weaponflashlights.com is your one-stop shop for all your flashlight needs! From small, pocket-sized flashlights to high-end models, we have something for everyone. Shop our selection today and get reasonable shipping on orders over $50!

1. Weapon Flashlights - The Right Choice for Your Next Outdoor Adventure 2. Get the Best Weapon Flashlight on Sale Today! 3. Find Out How to Choose the Right Weapon flashlight for You 4. Get Price Previews and Ratings of Top-Rated WeaponFlashlights

US Gun Source
203 Glen Rock Main Line
Glen Rock, NJ 7452
View Map

← For pictures and more information, browse by category on the left or click here.

No items found. If you used the filter, try selecting less options.

Weapon Flashlights Glen Rock New Jersey